Who Are We
Toppers25 is an institute established by top medalists to dedicate themselves as mentors to create winners among the aspirants of IAS, RAS examinations.
We have uniquely designed our programs to create maximum focus by limiting the classroom strength to 25 STUDENTS ONLY and providing Smart projector technology based visuals and HiTech live classroom for better understanding and approach in both English as well as Hindi medium.
Our Experienced Faculty
Prof G. S. Gupta, IIM – Economics
Mr. Raghvedra Singh
Mr. Anirudh Chaudhary
Rigorous IAS/RAS Coaching
Our courses and study material are designed in such a way that aspirants don’t have to wander around. From day-1 we infuse them with best study plans and bring them under the guidance of excellent faculty. We ensure that aspirant doesn’t lose their focus.
Achieve your goals faster
We are dedicated to our purpose and service. All our batches consist only 25 students so that we can provide individual attention to our student queries. We are not like other institutes where you never get to interact with the teacher.
Very knowledgeable and helpful faculty ... Best coaching ...
One of the best one in quality of education
Want to take your preparation to next level?
attend our demo.
1. Gender gap in employment has put India behind China According to World Bank data, China’s per capita GDP was 2.4 times that of India in 2016. In terms of per worker GDP, this ratio is just 1.7. The gap between China’s lead over India in terms of per capita GDP and...read more
1. Manu Bhaker wins second gold in 2 days The sensational Manu Bhaker, all of 16, shot her way to a second successive gold medal in a mixed team event as India consolidated their position at the top in the ISSF World Cup in Guadalajara, Mexico. Partnering Om Prakash...read more
1. India’s plans for a base in Seychelles on despite protest The 12 sq km Assomption Island in the outer Seychelles region in the Indian Ocean has become the focal point of a number of Seychellois protesters who are opposing the setting up of an Indian military base...read more
1. Watchdog for auditors - National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA) The Union cabinet has approved the creation of a National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA) that would monitor and enforce compliance with accounting and auditing standards for listed...read more
1. India, Jordan ink 12 pacts to boost defence ties India and Jordan on Thursday signed a framework defence agreement which envisages a whole range of possibilities from defence acquisitions by Jordan to defence exercises and closer security cooperation. India and...read more
1. Afghan President Ashraf Ghani offers political party status to Taliban Afghan President Ashraf Ghani on February 28 unveiled a plan to open peace talks with the Taliban, days after the militants called for direct negotiations with the U.S. The apparent openness by...read more
1. Finmin gives PSBs 15-day deadline for pre-emptive plan to combat risks The finance ministry today asked all public sector banks (PSBs) to come out with "pre-emptive" action plan to combat rising operational and technical risks, and assign clear accountability to...read more
1. Nirav Modi PNB fraud case: Fugitive fraud Bill likely in Budget session The Nirav Modi episode has prompted the government to fast-track the Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill (FEOB), which is meant to make it easier for it to confiscate the assets of economic...read more
We Know Your Exact Need.
We Know : You Are Searching Best Institute For IAS / IPS / IFS (Civil Service) / RAS In India / Rajasthan