Who Are We
Toppers25 is an institute established by top medalists to dedicate themselves as mentors to create winners among the aspirants of IAS, RAS examinations.
We have uniquely designed our programs to create maximum focus by limiting the classroom strength to 25 STUDENTS ONLY and providing Smart projector technology based visuals and HiTech live classroom for better understanding and approach in both English as well as Hindi medium.
Our Experienced Faculty
Prof G. S. Gupta, IIM – Economics
Mr. Raghvedra Singh
Mr. Anirudh Chaudhary
Rigorous IAS/RAS Coaching
Our courses and study material are designed in such a way that aspirants don’t have to wander around. From day-1 we infuse them with best study plans and bring them under the guidance of excellent faculty. We ensure that aspirant doesn’t lose their focus.
Achieve your goals faster
We are dedicated to our purpose and service. All our batches consist only 25 students so that we can provide individual attention to our student queries. We are not like other institutes where you never get to interact with the teacher.
Very knowledgeable and helpful faculty ... Best coaching ...
One of the best one in quality of education
Want to take your preparation to next level?
attend our demo.
1. India tweaks line of credit plan for Africa India has announced specific solar energy projects in parts of Africa in consultation with local governments and is seeking to ensure effective implementation of its Line of Credit of $1billion offered at a time when...read more
1. India ranks 133 in World Happiness Report India continues to lag behind most of its neighbours, including Pakistan and Bangladesh, ranking 133 in the latest World Happiness Report released by the UN. The report ranked Finland as the happiest country, closely...read more
1. Stephen Hawking, science's brightest star, dies aged 76 Tributes poured in on Wednesday to Stephen Hawking, the brightest star in the firmament of science, whose insights shaped modern cosmology and inspired global audiences in the millions. He died at the age of...read more
1. RBI bans all Indian banks from issuing LoUs, LoCs Rs 12,700-crore fraud at Punjab National Bank has prompted the Reserve Bank of India to ban the use of letters of undertaking (LoUs) and letters of comfort (LoCs). LoUs and LoCs are two of the instruments issued by...read more
1. Rise in average temp causing more forest fires across country The death of nine trekkers in Tamil Nadu’s Theni district was a tragedy waiting to happen with rising forest fires emerging as a threat to environment and life in the state and across the country. In...read more
1. India, France launch solar alliance, promise funds Declaring that India wanted a solar revolution not just in the country but across the world and announcing the establishment of a “Solar Techn-ology Mission”, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday announced the...read more
1. China on mind, India, France step up ties Two decades since India, then facing heat from western nations in the aftermath of nuclear tests, signed its first strategic partnership with France in 1998, the partners today stepped up cooperation in the Indian Ocean...read more
1. A man, an ideology: The importance of EV Ramasamy Periyar Born in 1879, Periyar is remembered for the Self Respect Movement to redeem the identity and self-respect of Tamils. He envisaged a Dravida homeland of Dravida Nadu, and launched a political party, Dravidar...read more
1. Macron’s India visit: India, France to unveil Pacific cooperation plan India and France will come up with a joint vision statement on the Indo-Pacific-- on the lines of a similar US-India declaration-- to coordinate their strategic objectives in the region during a...read more
We Know Your Exact Need.
We Know : You Are Searching Best Institute For IAS / IPS / IFS (Civil Service) / RAS In India / Rajasthan